Where possible, we use only Australian made products. We aim to support small Australian businesses, just like ours.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE
To help to get a longer, cleaner burn from your candle and to stay safe, please follow these simple steps.
- On your first burn, let the candle burn long enough so you get a pool of melted wax as big as the candle itself. This should take an hour or so, depending on its size. Doing this will prevent the candle from tunneling and help it to have a longer life.
- Before every burn, trim your wick to 5mm above the wax. Make sure you remove any wick trimmings so they don't catch fire.
- Maximum burn time is approximately 4 hours. Best to blow it out after that and allow it to cool before lighting again.
- Keep your lit candle clear of any potential hazards - curtains, blinds etc.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Don't fall asleep with a lit candle. Blow it out before bed. The smell will linger even though it is no longer burning.
- Candles, children and pets don't mix. Keep them all separated.
- When not in use, keep your candle away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
STORING YOUR BATH SOAK
Always seal the bag well when not in use. Store in a cool dark spot. Under your bathroom sink is perfect.
TRYING TO BE GREEN
Where possible, we use recycled and compostable packaging and containers. Of course, it is hard to be 100% green but, that doesn't mean we will stop trying. New, greener products are coming out all the time and we are always on the lookout for better ways.